Gyaan Guru

Custom Search

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

a total embarrassment

text of the letter sent to the Times of India on Oct 3rd:

I refer to the article by Joseph Hoover published in your columns today under the caption "Maverick or Maniac?".

Quite as stated, Sreesanth is becoming a total embarrassment to the country. That the Aussies indulge in hedging does not mean we need to outdo them. However much he may be accomplished, which again is a question mark, if he is going to continue in his present style, it is time the BCCI packed him off.

When my own children, who are in their early twenties, also join me in condemning his attitude, I know very well that Sreesanth's kind of temperament does not quite reflect that of today's younger generation, and I am glad for it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home